Financial Accountant (m|f|d)
Join Our Team
- You love figures and have a good feel for business relations.
- You’re experienced in communicating with auditors, banks and authorities.
- You are a strong communicator, open to new technologies and changes, questioning the status quo and contributing ideas.
Then it’s time we got to know each other!
Your New Job
- You are responsible for accounting and bookkeeping.
- Besides managing the accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash and bank accounts, you’re responsible for preparing the payment and dunning runs.
- You contribute to different finance and accounting projects.
- You prepare budgets, forecasts and variance analyses on a regular basis and evaluate possible actions.
- You support the preparation of monthly financial reports/ preparation of annual financial reports.
- You work closely with the tax office reporting to the management.
What Should You Bring
- Successfully completed education/ studies in business management or accounting
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of finance and accounting
- Strong affinity for numbers as well as experience in the preparation of business reports
- Experienced in using DATEV, as well as modern accounting software such as SevDesk, Get My Invoices
- Very good German and good English skills, both in written and spoken language
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂