Full Stack Developer
👩👨🦄 | Location: Rostock
Join Our Team
- You love to work with new technologies?
- Are you a developer with skills in frontend, backend, infrastructure and DevOps?
- You’re experienced in agile software development and working in teams?
Then it’s time, we get to know each other!
Your New Job
- Development of modern frontend applications with Angular
- Development of microservices with Python
- Further development of GraphQL API with TypeScript
- Infrastructure automation with Ansible
- Data preparation and processing with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, and Redis
- Deployment of services in Kubernetes
- Experienced in development with modern web technologies (HTML5, SCSS, TypeScript)
- Confident handling of Linux, Git and GitLab / GitHub / Bitbucket
- Education/studies in the field of computer science or several years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of German and English language
Meet Our State of the Art Tech Stack 🧑🔬
The set of tools that FleetMon leverages is continuously evolving. We utilize market-leading tech at every level of our stack.
Apply Now 🤘
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂