Graphic/Media Designer (m|f|d) Digital & Print
Join Our Team
- You want to make a difference and like to think outside the box?
- You’re focused on details and skilled to find creative solutions within a corporate design?
- Do you live for design?
Then it’s time we got to know each other!
Your New Job
- Creating graphic design products for FleetMon – an international brand in the maritime sector
- Responsible for designing screens and graphic works for marketing products and merchandising (brochures, graphics, advertising material, etc.) for the FleetMon brand
- Creating visual content for digital media such as websites, newsletters, social media channels, etc.
- Producing printable data and communicating with suppliers and printing houses
- Support in planning, organizing and implementing of trade fairs, events
What Should You Bring
- Certificate of completed training in media design, graphic design, or a degree in a design-related course of study
- Solid professional experience
- Focused on details and natural feeling for design
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, or Sketch
- Experienced in creating graphic data for print products
- Good skills in German and English language
- Practiced in an independent, reliable, and solution-oriented way of working
- Nice to have: a good understanding of HTML, CSS/SCSS
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂