Project Manager IT (m|f|d)
Join Our Team
- You are familiar with terms like Product Owner and Scrum Master
- You have outstanding organizational talent, assertiveness and great communication skills
- You’re talented in understanding and documenting complex coherences
Then it’s time we got to know each other!
Your New Job
- Close collaboration with the development team, the sales team, and the management
- Planning and controlling of work packages, quality gates, and milestones
- Ensuring compliance with contract targets, quality, time, cost
- Management and monitoring of project resources
- Documentation and reporting (preparing reports/ writing release notes)
- IT spokesperson providing information to sales, support, and management
- Implementation of internal trainings regarding new features
Your Skill Set
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics, or a comparable field of study with several years of professional experience
- Extensive experience in project management/ documentation/ JIRA
- Experienced in understanding and documenting complex coherences
- Independent working style and analytical thinking skills
- Agile methodological competence
- Very good German and good English skills
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂