Sales Manager B2B
👩👨🦄 | Location: Hamburg
Join Our Team
- You are active in the maritime industry and/ or in the logistics sector?
- Do you think and act entrepreneurially all through?
- Thanks to your negotiation skills, persuasiveness, and enthusiastic communication, it’s easy for you to convert leads to clients?
Then it’s time we got to know each other!
Your New Job
- You work your way into our products and the market independently while keeping one eye on our competitors.
- You listen to our customers carefully, advise and recommend the best FleetMon solution and product based on the custom use case of the client.
- You support our internal IT-Team in the development of new solution concepts.
- You accompany your customers in the event of order extensions or minor technical problems (Key Account Management).
Your Skill Set
- Degree (business administration, (business) information technology or similar) or a comparable (commercial) professional training with relevant additional qualifications.
- Min. 4 years of professional experience in B2B sales – ideally in solution selling or project sales.
- Analytical and strategic skills and experience with Software as a Service or AIS-Data.
- Technical affinity combined with a high ability to explain complex issues in an easy manner.
- You are a (wo-)man of conviction and at the same time solution- and service-oriented.
- You speak English business fluent.
- The will to help shape change and optimize processes is a matter of course for you.
Apply Now 🤘
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂
If you have further questions, just get in contact with me.