Trainee as IT Specialist for Application Development
👩👨🦄| Location: Rostock | Start date: September 2024
If the software is the engine of the information society, you’re sitting in the engine room. Your job: Turning good ideas into ingenious applications. As an application developer, you work in one of the most versatile IT professions, and you face the challenge of finding the right solution to a problem.
Join Our Team
You develop and program software for your own company or customers. For example, you extend in-house programs or develop new solutions tailored to defined requirements. You install software applications, put them into operation, and instruct users in their usage. Regular updates and maintenance, IT support, and consulting services, e.g., on IT security issues, can also be part of your job.
Focus areas of Your Training
- You are involved in different phases of software development
- You design, develop, and administer the world’s leading ship tracking platform together with your colleagues
- You contribute to the continuous improvement process of our existing applications
- You will create customer-centric pages and services
- You support the administration of servers and web applications
In addition to our training at FleetMon, you will continuously deepen your knowledge at the vocational school here in the heart of Rostock.
- Secondary school leaving certificate or higher with good grades, especially in mathematics and computer science
- Even if you have not completed your studies with an IT focus, we look forward to receiving your application
- Above all, enthusiasm and passion for computers and technology, which you already use practically in your free time
- You are interested in technical innovations
- Logical and analytical way of thinking
- Very good German and good English skills
- You have an independent and structured way of working, enjoy learning, and are open to new ideas
- Ideally, you already have some experience with software and hardware topics, programming languages, automation or digitalization, and data protection.
Apply Now 🤘
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂