Trainee as IT Specialist for System Administration
👩👨🦄 | Location: Rostock | Start date: September 2023
People in this profession enjoy working with complex systems and have a great deal of technical understanding. Troubleshooting on the PC is just as much a part of this job description as being able to network hardware and software components.
Join Our Team
Focus areas of Your Training
- You will learn all about different network architectures, operating systems, and their application areas
- Introduction of systems, system support, system integration, and configuration
- You install and support operating systems and networks, maintain databases and use IT security solutions in a targeted manner
- You learn the application of programming logic and methods
- You deal with the setup of user interfaces and user dialogs
- You actively accompany exciting projects (planning, implementation, control, quality assurance)
- Acquire commercial knowledge that is important in IT service projects
In addition to our training at FleetMon, you will continuously deepen your knowledge at the vocational school here in the heart of Rostock.
- Secondary school leaving certificate or higher with good grades, especially in mathematics, computer science, and English
- Even if you have not completed your studies with an IT focus, we look forward to receiving your application
- Enthusiasm for working in the IT environment and for new technologies
- Good communication skills, creativity, and perseverance
- Very good German and good English skills
- Ideally, you already have some practical experience through internships or part-time jobs
Apply Now 🤘
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂
If you have further questions, just get in contact with me.