Trainee as Mathematical-Technical Software Developer
👩👨🦄 | Location: Rostock | Start date: September 2024
Join Our Team
FleetMon has been educating IHK-certified Mathematical-Technical Software Developers for 2 years. Our experienced trainers and colleagues support you whenever necessary.
Focus areas of Your Training
- Analyze problems in computer science, technology and other areas and use mathematical models to solve them
- Design and implement object-oriented complex software systems
- Use common mathematical procedures
- Create user and system documentation
- Communicate mathematical problems across disciplines
- Work in interdisciplinary teams and apply project management methods
- Advice and training for users
- University entrance qualification with good grades in mathematics and English
- Technical understanding, talent for abstraction, analytical thinking
- Passion for software development methods and operating systems
- Perseverance, patience and concentration for problem solving
- Enjoy continuous learning
- Good communication skills
- Good skills in German and English language
Apply Now 🤘
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂