Working Student Communication Cooperation Partner & Support
👩👨🦄 | Location: Rostock
Join Our Team
FleetMon has a worldwide network of its own AIS (Automatic Identification System) Antennas. In order to constantly expand and maintain our AIS reception network, it requires continuous support of existing stations as well as the acquisition of new partners. One of your tasks will be to communicate with our worldwide partners. You can expect an open and international team as well as exciting challenges.
Your New Job
- CRM – Documentation and Data Maintenance
- Answering partner inquiries for the expansion of our AIS network
- Support and supervision of our existing AIS partners
- internal operational tasks
- You are studying in the field of linguistics (Romance/ English studies), Economics, or Social Sciences
- Have excellent communication skills
- You enjoy challenges
- Reliable, punctual, and careful way of working
- A flair for and interest in the maritime world
- Willingness to learn, ability to work in a team, and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Apply Now 🤘
Enjoy many comforts and perks working with us.
We hire you to keep you. That’s why you receive a permanent employment contract right from the start.
We’re open to remote working and part time opportunities.
We take care of your financial security. You do your share, we do ours.
You receive monthly payments on your Employee Shopping Card. Just because!
You need an extra strong coffee or a banana in the morning to work properly? We’ll take care of that.
Let’s go stand-up paddling on the Warnow in summer or order pizzas for lunch. We like to socialize and have fun together.
Helpful colleagues and modern work spaces equipped with the latest technology quickly make you feel home.
We encourage you to take part in workshops and education programs. Get involved to become even more professional.
We want you to stay healthy at work. Adjustable tables and chairs will help you with that.
...And the Best Colleagues in the World
As simple as that! 🙂
If you have further questions, just get in contact with me.